Friday, January 27, 2012

Belly shots!

A few weeks ago when I was about 36 weeks along, my good friend Vivian took some maternity pictures for me. I am so thrilled with how they turned out! I was way too afraid to do anything like this when I was pregnant with Carter because I felt so fat and I was self conscious about it. Because of my silliness, I have a total of 3 prego pictures for Carter to look back on in the future. The funny part is, this pregnancy I am actually heavier but more confident about my pregnant body. I didn't want to miss out on getting some good pictures for this little girl to always have and remember. We didn't get more than one or two good ones with us as a family because it was freezing cold and Carter really just wasn't having it. He got pretty cranky quickly. I have had some people ask to see all of the pictures so here they are. These are not all of them because I have about 40 and that seems like way too many to put on a blog!
 
 Big Brother! So excited.


 Carter gives the baby kisses all the time. Its really adorable!



 Being a willing participant for one minute. Such a cheese ball!









 Sure loves his daddy! 


This is the best one we could get as a family! 
I haven't been a huge fan of naked belly shots in the past, but I think these ones turned out beautiful and tastefully done. I was worried though! If you are interested in seeing more of Vivian's photography you can head over here to her website!

No comments: