Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little bit about us

Well I have never had a blog before so this is new for me. It will mainly be me posting, but if my husband chooses to involve himself he may write a thing or two.
We are Kaleb and Brittaney Scholes. We live in desolate Rexburg Idaho and I am a student at Brigham Young University Idaho. Kaleb just graduated in July and has an administrative position working full time for BYU-Idaho as an application analyst. We are expecting our first child in December, a little boy, and we couldn't be happier. We don't have any names picked out yet, although Kaleb is gunning for Luigi.... All I have to say about that is YUCK! :) Kaleb served a two year full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Italy Milan mission and he loved every second of it. That may give you some insight into why the name Luigi is on the top of his list:) One day we will go back to Italy when life allows us the break, but for now we are content here in little Rexburg. We love our friends, our family, and life.

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Awe, I didn't even know you ever made a blog post...or that you had one for that matter!!