Friday, April 23, 2010

Ugh, I spoke too soon!

For the past two days its been freezing cold and raining. I shouldn't have been so optimistic about the sunshine! I cursed our good weather! Today at least the sun is out, but its still cold and windy. Oh well, at least our grass is getting watered so it can be nice and green so we can impress the neighbors! Haha, keeping up with the Joneses isn't easy around these parts! I feel bad for Carter though, he has been so used to going outside everyday and now he's been cooped up in doors. He is getting cabin fever and driving me crazy in the process! Lets hope its sunny next week because we are going to the Zoo for my birthday. Carter has never been, but he loves animals so I am excited for him to go. Keep your fingers crossed that the sun will come out and play!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

There is a zoo by you!?

Brittaney said...

Yeah a very small one! I havent ever heard of it until Kaleb said there was one in IF